“A Special Experience for Your Child"
The St Peter’s Kindergarten Difference
St Peter’s Kindergarten holds a unique and special position in the Bayside Community. For over 30 years, it has provided a superior social and educational experience for three and four year old children in a caring, stimulating and challenging environment.
St Peter’s Kindergarten prides itself on:
- The dedication and experience of its staff;
- The high quality of its programs and resources;
- The opportunity for children to experience the continuity of two programs over successive years;
- The delightful Kindergarten building, playground and surrounds; and
- The commitment of the team of Management.
The Kindergarten is run by a Committee of Management and qualified staff. The Committee, as Proprietor, is comprised of parents and Parish representatives who are responsible for Kindergarten Management, policy formulation and regulatory compliance.
Aims and Objectives
- To recognise the individual needs and abilities of children
- To provide a positive, nurturing and safe environment where learning socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually is a natural process according to the individuality of the child.
- A complete approach to care and learning;
- Programs designed to educate, stimulate, challenge and reward;
- Opportunities to develop social, intellectual, physical and emotional skills;
- Opportunities to build self-esteem and self-confidence;
- Opportunities to take-up independence and self-reliance;
- An environment which promotes tolerance, thoughtfulness and care for others; and
- An environment which fosters the spirit of co-operation and team.